Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy 15 Months Abigail Marian

Our sweet little lady is 15 months! She has really grown since she turned one. At times it seems like she is a teenager stuck in a baby's body. She is very good at communicating what she wants with either saying "I want that," "YEAH," or "NO". Her and Emma love to go back and forth yelling no. They get the biggest kick out of that.

Abby also loves to read and I mean loves to read. She pulls every book off the shelf and flips through them. She could do it for hours at a time.

She is really into Emma. Loves to know what Emma is doing and wants to be her buddy. I love watching them attempt to play together and give hugs.

Has become a picky eater. She loves bananas, pears, yogurt, milk, cheese, goldfish, and puffs. We are needing to cut back on the dairy b/c her doctor said she getting more than enough.

Loves her little kitty cat and monkey. She takes one of them everywhere she goes.

Is a girl on the move. She never slows down! Loves to explore and be apart of the action.

Enjoys music. Loves to dance to it and sing certain songs like Wheels on the Bus.

Abby is just a little cutie-pa-tootie. We love her so much!! I wish she could stay this little forever.

Abigail's 15 month stats:

Weight: 23lbs (60%)
Height: 31 1/4 inches (70%)
Head: 47 1/2 cm (90%)

Our beautiful little lady at 15 months.




3 comments:

Mya and River said...

Oh my gosh, girl, she is getting cuter and cuter!! She looks so much older in that second picture, like a 3 year old!

Kristen said...

happy 15 months abby! you can see that big personality shining through!

Kristen said...

I agree with Kristen, her personality is really showing! She is such a cutie!!!