Sorry for the long blogging break. We have been spending time with my family and I have not turned my computer on in almost a week. I have tons of blogging to catch up on. To start things off, we have Emma's birthday celebration. We decided to have small party with her cousins, Kate and Nolan, and our good friends, Kenzie and Dawson. The kids had a blast celebrating at Jump Street, an indoor trampoline park.
Emma's favorite activity was the tube ride.
Emma in the jump house.
My best group shots of the kids. It was too hard to get pics while they were bouncing.
A little teacup ride for the kids.
Kenzie and Dawson.
Kate and Nolan.
Me and my birthday girl.
Andy needed to try out the tube slide before we left.
Time for cupcakes and cookies. Emma wanted chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting. I added in some chocolate chip cookies since I know it is her favorite.
Present time! Emma loved all her gifts. She is very excited to make crafts with her new craft set. Thanks Kate and Nolan.
She is also in love with her new Ariel doll. The Little Mermaid is her favorite right now. Thanks Kenzie & Dawson.
Gammie and Papa surprised Emma with a new bike. She was so excited to try it out. She had to ride it inside b/c it was too cold to be outside.
All the kids had to check out her new ride.
Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate. Emma had a fabulous celebration!
4 comments:
that sounds so fun!!! happy birthday emma!! hope you saved me a cupcake!
That looks like the perfect party. We're thinking of having a small party this year too, probably for both kids. ;) That place looks SO cool!!! I want to come to Austin to check it out!! Happy birthday, Emma!!
Happy Birthday Emma! We had a blast!
Emma Love The Little Mermaid?!?!?!? That is my favorite Disney Movie! I'm gong to have to see if I can that disney book.
Post a Comment