Before all the fun of Christmas day we created great memories with our family doing fun activities.
To kick off the fun the kids headed to Gammie and Papa's room to jump on their huge bed. I love seeing them all together and having a great time.
Cookie making at Gammie and Papa's house.
Kate was all about the baking this year.
In the evening we went and checked out the beautiful cul-de-sac in the area. They always put on a great display. The kids loved watching the choo-choo train go round and round.
Kate with the big Frosty.
Abby yelling "Frosty!" It is her favorite holiday character.
One neighbor in the cul-de-sac had a snow maker. Abby was trying to figure out what the white stuff was.
Emma checking out the snow.
We went to an early Christmas Eve service. The girls loved having candles to hold, bells to shake, and halos to wear. It was a wonderful children's service.
Abby was getting tired of all the picture taking.
Emma loving the light from the candle.
After church we had everyone over for Christmas Eve dinner. We wanted to get some pictures of the kids dressed up. Here are the girls in front of the Christmas Tree. Nolan was not interested in being in the picture.
2 comments:
This is going to sound so tacky, but I so wish I was Catholic sometimes. ;) Their services are so gorgeous!! The girls look so cute in the halos!
I love the cousin time! We are going to have to get out of the car at the lights next year...I wasn't prepared for how awesome it would be.
Post a Comment