Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A New Car

Andy and I decided it was time to get a new car. We were not looking to replace our existing cars but instead add to it. After searching around we decided a small red car to run around town in would be best. Nothing fancy. Just something to have fun with. Well really something for Emma to have fun with =)







Are you ready to see it!! Scroll down a little more =)







Taa daa!


Emma enjoying her new ride. So fancy!


Checking out the horn. Beep beep!


Popping a wheelie. Dangerous =)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad Emma is good at sharing...Kenzie loves it!!!

Mya and River said...

Okay, you had me there for a minute and I was thinking you were crazy. LOL That is so cute! I love those things. I wonder if Mya would like one of those better than the stroller. Hmmm....

Brandy said...

Very cute!

Cassie said...

haha! too cute!! you and your cars!

J-mee!! said...

That was so funny!!!! I've got a BIG smile on my face!