Sunday, June 7, 2009

Make A Wish

On Saturday night we went to dinner at CPK. After dinner, Emma was admiring the fountain/pond outside of the restaurant. Emma's grandma gave her a penny to throw into the water to make a wish. Here is how it all went down...


Andy pointing out where you throw the penny.


You put your arm back like this...


And throw...only lets aim for the water instead of the stones.


Agh...this is more difficult than it looks.


She shoots and she scores! Emma made her first wish!!
There was a little boy behind Andy that was very interested in watching Emma throw the penny in.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Annie wants to know what your wish was Emma.

Brandy said...

Very cute! I love the updated picture on the header too!

Mya and River said...

Hmmm, I wonder what she wished for!

Kristen said...

I wish I knew what CPK was? J/K...everyone knows that's California Pizza Kitchen! I am a huge fan of wishing fountains...hope you wished for something good Emma!

Andy said...

I think she may have been wishing for her penny back, so she could throw it in all over again.