Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy...

18 Months, Father's Day, and Birthday Andy! Wow what a busy weekend of celebrations for us. Also a birthday shout out to my favorite niece, Kate!


Emma trying to get into her goldfish snack container. She LOVES goldfish. I think if she could survive on them alone she would.


Emma running into the pool. Soon the lifeguards are going to blow the whistle at her and tell her "no running." I wonder if she will listen?


Emma is not a big fan of t.v. but anytime Elmo comes on she runs to the t.v. to watch for a few seconds. It is very cute and provides nice entertainment early in the morning when I am not fully awake.


Lately Emma enjoys opening and closing things. Whenever I have the dishwasher open she quickly comes over and tries to close it up. I want to believe she is wanting to help so that when she is older she can assist with the chore.



Emma enjoying one of her favorite activities...reading. She loves to pick out a book and climb into our laps for story time. Oh I just love it and find it to be the cutest thing!


Emma with the best daddy in the whole world!! Thanks Andy for always being a great father to our special little girl. We are both very blessed to have you!! Enjoy your special day because you deserve it =)


Andy enjoying his first of two birthday cakes. He turned the big 30 (plus 2)!

4 comments:

Mya and River said...

Wowee!! What a day!!! Hope you all have a great time today as a family. You are such an amazing family. :) Emma, we miss you!

Brandy said...

Looks like a great time!

Cassie said...

Oh wow! Lots to celebrate! Happy birthday old man :) heehee

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Emma is just so busy...I love the one of her at the pool.