Happy 10 months to our little man! I think I need to start planning his first birthday party because it is right around the corner. Crazy!
Little man is a nonstop baby. I think he must channel the energizer bunny because he never stops moving. He is always up to something and constantly getting into trouble. Good thing he is so cute because it makes it easy to just laugh off everything.
William Matthew at 10 months:
- Completely off of purees.
- Loves to eat anything we put in front of him. Hope that never changes.
- Still bad at napping.
- Has learned to stand and jump in his crib. I think he will probably learn to climb out of it before he is 2.
- Can sign "all done" and "more.
- Learned to wave and point.
- Starting to enjoy reading books.
- Loves to dance and listen to music.
- Can climb all the way to the top of the stairs.
- Loves to pick up every last crumb he can find on the floor.
- Enjoys being with his sisters and taking their toys.
- Always wants to be part of the group.
- Can walk around furniture.
- Loves to be outside and ride in his car.
- Full of smiles and love and enjoys being snuggled.
William at 10 months.
Rode in a shopping cart for the first time and truly did not care for it.

Loves to climb and go after remotes.

Guitar lessons with daddy.


Loves to dig out all the shoes.
A short video of his dance moves.



2 comments:
He is a busy boy!!! And adorable too :) Awesome that he loves to eat!
Love the photo of him sitting on the sofa. His baby blues def know how to melt a heart.
if you need any party ideas I have several favorite party blogs that I can give you their links to.
Post a Comment