Monday, January 21, 2013

Twice The Celebration

On Sunday, we celebrated William's baptism and my birthday. It was a beautiful day that was filled with so much meaning. I was thrilled to be sharing my special day with my little man.

All dressed up in his christening outfit.



He did such a good job when the Deacon poured holy water over his head.

 We were thrilled to have Andy's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Mike be the Godparents.


The evening before we celebrated my birthday and being kid free. We had a great dinner with Nancy and Mike downtown. It was so fun to get dressed up and enjoy some adult conversation.

While we were out to dinner, the kids made my birthday cake. They did such a great job.

Look at those cuties!


 Thanks Nancy and Mike for coming to town and helping us celebrate. We had an amazing weekend!!

3 comments:

Mya and River said...

What a perfect weekend. I can't believe I missed your birthday! That's what I get for not going on FB everyday. :) I love the cake that the girls made for you. They are so sweet and I have a feeling a very good baker had a little bit to do with it? :) Happy belated birthday to a very special person!!

Kristen said...

happy birthday!! looks like a very special and sweet ceremony for Will's baptism.
where did you find his christening outfit? i'm guessing that jeff won't want our little guy baptized in the same smocked gown the girls were :)

Kristen said...

What a great way to celebrate your birthday!! Will looks adorable in his christening outfit.