Emma and I did our annual Mommy & Me interview a few weeks ago. It is so fun to see what she has to say. Most of it I could predict but I never knew that the wind made her sad.
Her height and weight
32 pounds - 5%
39 inches - 15%
Some pictures from her birthday.
Our princess.
Singing and candles at breakfast.
Later on in the day, Gammie and Papa came to have pizza and cake. Gammie made the cake and Papa did the decorating.
Love this picture of her opening one of her gifts. All she wanted was a Belle nightgown and she was so happy to get it.




2 comments:
I love all of these pictures. They really show what a sweet girl Emma is. :) And I love the questionaire. That's a really great idea! That cake looks so good! Darn you, just like the meatballs and spaghetti, now I'm going to be craving cake! lol Just kidding.
So cute! I love her crown and that she gets to blow out a candle on her waffle for breakfast :) I am going to have to find out about this frog game you like...we need a new one.
Post a Comment