Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Week in Review

It is hard to believe that it has already been a week since Abigail was born. Time is already flying by. Today Andy and I took Abby to lunch since Emma was at school (it is too hard going out to eat with Emma b/c she does not like to eat out), and we were talking about how crazy it is that we can take Abby to a public place. With Emma we never could go anywhere until she was 5 months old b/c of her health. It is weird how your experiences can be very different with your kids. We are just thankful that this time around at 7 days old someone is not telling us that our child needs open heart surgery. Thank the Lord that Abby's heart is great and that Emma's is all better. Sorry to get all sappy so here are some pics to make you smile.


Me and Abigail right after she was born.


The cute big sister.


Gammie and Papa with their Solomon girls.


Andy's new love.


Emma admiring her little sister.


Abby's going home outfit. She did not care for the headband.


Welcome home!


Sleeping baby.


Kenzie came over to meet our new addition. Her and Emma had a blast playing together.


Cuddle time.


Emma needed a family photo for school so this was our attempt.


Love that beautiful Emma smile.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

These are great pictures!!! I LOVE her going home outfit...she is so precious! The last one of Emma is beautiful...it captures her spirit!

Mya and River said...

You're supposed to be all sappy right now. :) Abby is getting more and more beautiful! It's amazing how quickly they change in the first few months. She already looks different. I love her little onesie!! Where did you get that? Too cute! Now, I'm telling you to sleep and stop updating the blog, or not. I like reading it. ;)

Kristen said...

i love her going home outfit too!!! so glad things are going well. we can't wait to meet abby!! i'm jealous that anderson got over there already. can't believe my mom and dad got to meet her before me!

Cassie said...

what beautiful pictures capturing sweet moments!! I second that I am jealous of Kristen and Kenzie! Cant wait!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see Abby in a Bon Jovi onesie!

Dude keep sending the pics I have to turn the side of my fridge from a Emma dedication to an Emma and Abby dedication.

Anonymous said...

Miss Abby is just too precious. You and Andy are truly blessed with two beautiful little girls!! I love the updates and seeing all the precious little girl 'things'.