Monday, September 27, 2010

Skater Girl

Sorry about the bad blogging lately. Life with two certainly keeps us super busy.

The other day we pulled out Emma's new tennis shoes for the fall. It is very hard finding Emma shoes b/c her feet are very narrow. It is a challenge and a whole days adventure when we need to buy some new shoes. Well I discovered a brand that has a few options for Emma that work and that brand is Vans. They are very well known in the skater world. I just love their kid shoes and they go perfectly with the skater/surfing brands I like, like Roxy and Hurley. So here are some pics of Emma rocking her new shoes.



6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This kid becomes more and more like me everyday!

Kristen said...

Cute shoes! Pumas have worked well for us but next time I will have to check out Vans too.

Mya and River said...

I love those! So stylin'! They go so well with Emma's little outfit too. :)

Cassie said...

rock on emma! those are so cute AND cool! love em!! :)

Sara said...

So very cool! Emma is definitely rockin' those shoes.

Kristen said...

love it!! the gohean girls love pink shoes too!