Friday, September 18, 2009

A Future Gymnast

Today I took Emma to an open gymnastics class (basically there is no instruction and the kids get to do what they want). I wanted to see what she thought of all the activities before I ever commit her to a structured class. Emma fell in love with the place. Her favorite activity was running on the long trampoline and walking on the balance beams. It was very cute watching her figure everything out. I had a hard time getting pictures b/c I needed to be with her at all times but here are a few action shots from today.







I cannot wait to take her back. Oh the excitement!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

very cute! we want to try it out with you guys sometime soon.

Kristen said...

So fun...it's nice to have someone there to chat with in between the running around!

Mya and River said...

So cute! She has found her calling! I'm telling you, she will have the build. We will be seeing her in the Olympics one day. ;) Maybe Mya can be doing the swimming or volleyball. lol

Brandy said...

so cute! maybe we'll have to join you guys!
miss you guys!