Today I had my 40 week appointment. I am thrilled that this baby will be an October baby. I made it! Now I am wondering when this little one will show up. Nothing has changed since last week. This little one is very happy staying put. I really do not want to be induced so the next step, if I make it to 41 weeks, is an ultrasound to make sure everything is still healthy for baby and me. I think my body is running out of room for the kid to fit. Anytime little one!
40 week bump

3 comments:
I've been checking your blog everyday waiting! :) The time is here! Yay! And not enough room? Oh yeah, you could get 3 x's bigger. Trust me. I have done it. LOL But it's miserable! Can't wait to hear the news! Got my number for a text? :)
Yay for October! Now it is time to come out and meet your awesome family!
when i came downstairs this morning it popped up on my phone "kristen S.'s due date". come on baby!
Post a Comment