Saturday, September 22, 2012

Afternoon Entertainment

With Emma on a later school schedule this year, we have had to make some adjustments to our nap/rest time schedules. Abby is used to going down by 1:30 and I am used to getting a rest myself starting at that time. Now that we have to wait until 2, Abby and I are finding ourselves having a hard time staying energized. Good thing I can find some low key activity ideas on the internet to keep us awake and happy.

Check out her new glasses.

Working on our fine motor skills.

Loving the new hat.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Abby's fashion sense is clearly ahead of her time.

Mya and River said...

Love that idea! I will have to give that a try soon. :)

Kristen said...

Look at you being all creative and stuff!!!

Kristen said...

so cute! great ideas, i'll have to pull those out for meg. i am so not as motivated to get creative with her as i was when annie was this age. poor second child.