I had my 28 week appointment today. The third trimester has begun. Things are still good with the baby. I am measuring small but that can all change quickly. I am just getting so excited about meeting this little one and finding out baby's gender. We still do not have a name if the baby is a girl but we do have a first name if the baby is a boy. Everyone will have to wait until baby comes to learn the name.
As for me, things are pretty good. I am still able to exercise regularly and sleeping is still going well. Got to enjoy that now! This baby is putting tons of pressure on my veins, which causes for discomfort and swelling sometimes. As long as the baby is doing good I will take on whatever.


2 comments:
28 weeks!! You look fabulous! Baby will be here before we know it.
You look as cute as ever! I want to know the secret for measuring small! ;) Can't wait to find out the gender and name. Not much longer. :)
Post a Comment