I must admit that Abby's first haircut was not planned. It was a total impulse decision on my end. We were at the haircut place for Emma and I consulted the hairstylist about Abby's hair because she has always had a uneven length in the back. She recommended cleaning it up and I am glad we did. You really cannot tell a difference from the front but I can certainly tell in the back, even though they only took off about 1/2 inch.
Even though she is distracted by the movie, she was ready for her haircut. The minute Emma's was done she was telling the lady it was her turn. I got a few shots before her big cut.
The after shots. She is very proud of her haircut and the fact that she got to fly a plane while they were cutting her hair.
3 comments:
Your girls have the best hair! She looks so grown up! I'm ready to shape up River's hair already and he's practically bald. lol Guess with boys you really have to stay on top of that! ;)
It looks great!!! And she looks adorable :)
super cute! it looks great. maybe she can have a chat with meg about not screaming your head off during hair cuts.
Post a Comment