Friday, September 23, 2011

Kiddie Acres

Emma has been working very hard on learning to use the bathroom. I told her when she filled up her choo-choo train chart I would take her to the choo-choo train park. Instead of going to our traditional choo-choo train park, I decided we would give Kiddie Acres a try. Emma had a blast riding the train and going on the little rides. Her favorite were the cars. I think she would have stayed on it all day if she could.

Her completed chart.


Andy came and met us after work. He arrived just in time for the train ride.
Emma on one of her many car rides.

Andy took one for the team, so that Abby could go to.
More car riding.

Emma gave the planes a try. Can you see her behind all her hair?

We convinced her try the boats so that the cars could have a rest.

We are so proud of Emma for all her hard work. Hopefully we can be all done with diapers soon!

3 comments:

Mya and River said...

Good job, Emma! We love Kiddie Acres too! Keep it up girl! :)

Kristen said...

yay! go emma! kiddie acres is such a perfect little park!

Kristen said...

Love Kiddie Acres! Way to go Emma on the pottying :)