Today we went to the annual Kite Festival at Zilker park. We were thankful to tag along with Kristen and her family, especially since her parents live so close to the park. We had a great time checking out the kites and attempting to fly our own, though there was not much wind so it was a slight challenge to get the kites up. Emma loved the other things the festival had to offer, like hula hoops and bubbles. It was certainly a great family outing.
A view of the city. If you look closely you might see some kites.
4 comments:
wahooo... that is some good hula hooping! cute braids too.
I love the family picture!! You have many hidden talents my friend..hula hooping eh!
We had so much fun...thanks for coming with us! Great family pic...I am going to post ours soon...no good at all.
Oh how I miss the kite festival!! What a wonderful day it looks like you guys had!
Post a Comment