Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Fest

Our neighborhood school put on its annual Fall Fest this past Friday and we decided to go check it out. They had live music, tons of games, a choo choo train, and food. Of all the things to do, Emma was most interested in the playground.


Emma showing us she no longer needs the baby swing.




Waiting to go fishing for a prize.


Emma fishing. Something did bite and it was a witch tattoo.


Waiting in line for the train.


Emma and me on the train.


I just had to repost this pic to show which one of us got the short end of the stick in the ride with your kid on the choo choo train.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

i like emma's little black cat shirt!!

Cassie said...

haha, poor andy! and I like both of your shirts! what a fun school! :)

Kristen said...

So fun! I think Andy got the super short stick!!!