Well basically I can sum up what Emma has been up to in one word, PARK. Everyday, all day that is what she asks for. The girl cannot get enough of it. I was surprised the other day when she told me she was all done with the park. Usually we are having to tell her it is time to leave. We love taking her whenever we can b/c it is a chance for her to be free and explore. The weather has been perfect and we need to take advantage of it before it becomes to warm.
For me I am just trying to get as much Emma and Mama time as I can before baby #2 comes. I just love spending time with my girl!!

What a great way to relax after a park adventure.
2 comments:
thank goodness for this beautiful weather!
Yay for the park!! The weather has been awesome...I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.
Post a Comment