Friday, January 8, 2010

Quiet Days

I know I have not posted in awhile but since the holidays are over things are pretty quiet around here. Emma has mainly been enjoying her new toys and Andy and I have been figuring out how to organize all of them. I sometimes think we need a bigger home but then I think of the maintenance of a larger home and change my mind.

It has been very cold here so it has been hard to be outside. Thankfully Emma has not gone stir crazy yet. I have included some cute pics of her from the last few weeks.



4 comments:

Mya and River said...

She's so cute. I love the one in the yard. :)

Kristen said...

we've been having quiet days around here lately too. it is so nice after the craziness of december!

Kristen said...

So many toys so little space!! It has been nice to wind down from the holidays :)

Brandy said...

You mean I'm supposed to organize the toys? Yikes!

Glad your enjoying your quiet time!