Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Today is Emma's special day!! She turned the big 2 today! I cannot believe it. She is such a special little girl and we are so blessed to be celebrating another wonderful year with her.



Right now she can't go anywhere without a necklace on. She loves to go into my drawer and find my necklace collection. She is very good at picking one out that matches her outfit.

*There will be more birthday blogging later, after we have her parties.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

happy birthday sweet girl! i love that first picture.

Mya and River said...

Happy birthday, dear Emma! You really are a special girl! We had a great time at your party today. Your grandma is a good baker! We look forward to many, many more years with you, sweet friend!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Emma! We had so much fun at your party! :) Love the birthday diva look you are rockin here! :)

Kristen said...

I swear she is just too cute...I love the picture of her with her glasses and necklace. Happy Birthday Emma!!!