Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Becoming a Big Girl

Emma had two new big girl things happen recently. The first being her car seat has been turned around to face the front. Yippee!! She has been ready for awhile but since she was not meeting the weight requirement we have been putting it off. Now she is facing the front and enjoying a whole new view!






The second thing that happen is she had her first dental appointment. It went relatively smoothly, meaning Emma did not care for someone brushing her teeth. We were in and out in like 30 minutes. It was great. I also love Emma's dentist. She is amazing and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her and her practice if anyone needs a pediatric dentist.



Sorry no picture of the dentist examining her. I had to hold her in my lap while the dentist did the exam, so no free hand to take a picture.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

She is so cute in her seat! Glad she didn't mind the dentist visit!

Kristen said...

nice white smile emma! i need to go to the dentist too. maybe i should got to your pediatric dentist, that sounds like more fun.

Kristen said...

I'm so glad the dentist appt. went well. I'm scared about how Kenzie will do when the time comes. Love that smile :)

Mya and River said...

Yay, Emma!! I bet you like to see the road, so much to look at, much better than a seat in the car. :)