Tuesday, April 21, 2009

16 Months!!

Ok I am not sure when you stop celebrating birthday months but we are going to keep at it while we can. Yesterday Emma turned 16 months!! She is on her way to becoming a toddler. She has already developed some toddler habits like being extremely picky about what she likes and does not like. I think it is pay back for me. I was the same way growing up and lets admit it I am still that way. No matter how picky she is we love her unconditionally and we seem to give in to her cute smile =)


Emma at the park having a good time.


We went to dinner with Matt and Brooke the other night and Matt thought he could resist Emma's sweet smile. Please Matt!


Emma being funny at dinner.

2 comments:

J-mee!! said...

Happy 16 months!!! Can't belive it! Only 29 days left! Hopefully we can get together this summer?!!

Mya and River said...

Picky? Noooo! Definitely like your momma, but hey, how else would she have snagged such a great guy like your dad?!