Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!

Yesterday we went to the park and played with Kenzie. It was a very chilly day for a Texan. We bundled the girls up and had a great time swinging.



Someone was very exhausted from all the fun. Don't you love her new ride? Thanks grandma and grandpa Erickson for the new carseat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma is becoming more and more like a hippie especially in her new car seat with all the flowers! I absolutely love the new picture of Emma in the Santa Baby outfit. I am printing it out now and hanging it at my desk.

Mya and River said...

Oh my gosh! I love your picture at the top. She is so cute, like a little angel. ;) Sorry we missed the park! Hope you guys had fun with Santa!!

J-mee!! said...

I absolutely LOVE the new picture of Emma!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope we can get together soon!

Kristen said...

Love your new ride, Emma! The picture at the top of the blog turned out great!!